We are seeking a results oriented person who will apply knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities in our Equipment Department. Must possess a working knowledge of general accounting practices, sales and uses tax and application to vendor invoices, accounts payable invoice processing. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, make appropriate decisions, excel in analytical and math skills and be able to work in a fast-paced and ever changing work environment.
In this role you will:
• Ensure timely and accurate data entry of batch invoices.
• Work with department manager on month end close.
• Assist with document management of rentals program.
• Data entry of assigned transfers to equipment fleet.
• Update and maintain records in Preventative Maintenance Program.
• Gather and update meter readings in PM Program.
• Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.