Quarry Laborer is an entry level position for a results oriented person who will apply knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities in pit and quarry operations. Must possess a general working knowledge of machinery and mechanics and be willing to do physical labor type work on a regular basis. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, make appropriate decisions and be able to work in a fast-paced and ever changing work environment with others in a safety conscious environment. You must have your own transportation to work and be able to work extended hours as required.
In this role you will:
• Ensure continuous plant processing operations with proper maintenance
• Maintain clear work areas by shoveling or washing with water
• Work with site and operations manager on daily operations issues.
• Assist with plant maintenance and repairs
• Operate skid steer or water truck as required for site maintenance
• Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.